Terms & Conditions
Contract to use JASU Vehicle Leasing Ltd’s Website
- This website is owned and operated by JASU Vehicle Leasing, whose principal place of business is at, 299 Mount Vernon Avenue, Mount Vernon, Glasgow G32 9RD and it provides this site to you subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Please read these terms and conditions carefully - if you use our site you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and thereby have entered into a legally binding contract. The terms and conditions stated need to be read in conjunction with the order you accept from us. Please leave this site if you do not wish to accept these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to make changes to these terms and conditions from time to time which will take effect from the date when the changes are posted on this website. Your continued use of this website will constitute your acceptance of any changes to these terms and conditions. Please remember that throughout these terms and conditions when we mention "we", "us" or "our", we mean JASU Vehicle Leasing. When we refer to "you" we mean the user of our website.
- For the purposes of these terms and conditions the expression "Website Information" means the images, applets, scripts, text and graphics operating in or which form part of this website.
- All intellectual property rights in the Website Information, in the selection and arrangement of the Website Information, in the design of this website and in all software compilations, underlying source code, software and all other material operating in or forming part of this website are owned by JASU Vehicle Leasing, or its content and technology providers except in so far as individually stated or acknowledged by us on particular material or items.
- Without affecting our own or any third party intellectual property rights, you are not permitted to copy, alter or reproduce any of the content of this site without our prior consent.
- You may view Website Information in a web browser for private use only. Copying Website Information into a computer cache or storage device for private on or off-line use is also permitted. You may not make a copy of the Website Information or any part of it for any other purpose without out prior written consent, which may be granted at our sole discretion.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions or on this website constitutes a licence to use or copy the Website Information.
- The vehicle specifications displayed on the website are supplied by the vehicle manufacturers to CAP and formatted for our use. Whilst every effort is made to verify and ensure the accuracy of the data, the information should only be used as a guide and no decision should be made to purchase, hire or lease a specific vehicle without verification of the latest data from either the manufacturer or franchised dealer. For the avoidance of any doubt JASU Vehicle Leasing will not be liable for any loss or damage arising, in contact, tort or otherwise, directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance upon any information contained on the Website, nor products or services provided by third parties (whether individuals or corporations) featured on the site.
- All images on the website are for illustration purposes only.
- We reserve the right to make any changes to the Website Information without notice and without incurring any liability to you.
- For pre-registered vehicles sold with the balance of the manufacturers warranty, an MOT will be required (at customers cost) 3 years from published taxation point, in line with UK law.
- This website, like any other, is susceptible to cyber-squatting and vandalism. We do not accept any responsibility for, or liability in respect of, any information which appears on this website as a result of such actions.
- Prices quoted for personal leasing include VAT.
- Prices quoted for business leasing exclude VAT.
- Should the VAT rate change between the placing of the order and the supply of the vehicle, payments will be adjusted accordingly.
- Unless stated to the contrary advertised prices include;
- i. Delivery by the dealer to your chosen UK mainland destination, however JASU reserves the right to pass on any additional costs associated with delivery on certain vehicle offers. You will be advised of any additional charges prior to the order being processed by us. If they are unacceptable, you will be entitled to choose an alternative vehicle or cancel your order with a full refund,
ii. Number plates,
iii. Road Fund Licence for the term (if applicable), and
iv. Vehicle Registration Charge.
- JASU reserves the right to change the price of the vehicle, either before or after an order is placed. If the price of a vehicle is changed after an order is placed JASU shall notify you of the change and you have the right to withdraw your order if the change is not acceptable.
- Prices quoted may vary depending up on vehicle colour. This is a result of different residual values set by the finance company or may depend upon stock availability.
- Prices on the web site are for information purposes only and do not constitute an offer by JASU Vehicle Leasing which is capable of acceptance by you.
- Prior to processing your order a processing fee will be required. The amount required will be stated on your order form prior to acceptance by you.
- Prior to ordering your vehicle a deposit may be required. Subsequent cancellation may result in the loss of any monies paid subject to the discretion of JASU Vehicle Leasing.
- Credit card payments incur an additional 2.0% surcharge.
- An order of a vehicle from the JASU Vehicle Leasing’s website is an expression of interest by you to obtain the vehicle ordered at a price similar to that advertised.
- An order does not create a contract between you and JASU Vehicle Leasing, ’JASU’ to purchase, hire or lease a vehicle. For there to be a contract between you and JASU to purchase, hire or lease a vehicle, JASU must locate a vehicle matching the specification you require, at a price agreed between you and JASU. You must enter into a finance agreement with a finance company. For the avoidance of any doubt, there is no contract to purchase, hire or lease a vehicle between you and JASU until the finance agreement is signed by you and the finance company and it becomes executed/operational.
- We may introduce you to our carefully selected panel of finance providers who may then pay us for the introduction. We will not refer you outside of this panel.
- Following an accepted order, we will carry out a credit check on you as part of your application process. If you are applying on behalf of a limited company, you are confirming you have authority to authorise a credit search in the name of the Company and each Director.
- If the vehicle you have ordered is not available, JASU will contact you by email or telephone to provide possible alternatives. If the alternative is not acceptable by you, JASU will cancel your order and refund any monies paid. If the vehicle is available JASU will confirm an estimated delivery time. Please note that any dates provided is intended as a guide only and should this date change, we will notify you once we have the information available.
- Upon receipt of a correctly completed and signed finance agreement; payment of any deposit, and if applicable payment of any balance of monies JASU will arrange delivery of the vehicle to your chosen destination.
- Please note that the monthly rental/lease price includes the cost of driving the vehicle to your specified address, provided your address is situated on the UK mainland. Certain delivery locations may incur an additional delivery charge; and we reserve the right to recover this charge from you. However, we will advise you if there is an additional delivery charge prior to you completing the finance documentation. If you require Vehicle Transported Delivery (the vehicle is delivered on a trailer/transporter) this can be arranged but an additional charge will be made, please ask your Leasing Consultant for further details.
- Information on "lead times" are estimates only and do not constitute an obligation to supply the vehicle in the time specified. Delivery dates are subject to change by the manufacturer, and JASU Vehicle Leasing has no control or influence over manufacturer lead times and will not accept any responsibility for any losses or inconvenience caused because of a delay by the manufacturer.
- Please note that the statutory cooling off period observed by finance companies applies to all vehicles, and vehicles will not be delivered until the ’cooling off’ period has expired.
- Local registration of vehicles is not possible.
- Proof of insurance is required before delivery can take place. Please note that the hirer obtaining finance must be the main policy holder or a named driver on the insurance certificate.
- The excess mileage charge as set out on your order is valid for up to 100% of the annual mileage allowance. Any additional mileage in excess of 100% of the allowance may be subject to a higher rate. This will be recorded on your finance agreement/lease contract if applicable.
- Refers to cars that are in stock at supplying dealers and are available for delivery after receipt of all completed contracts and after any necessary cooling off period has expired.
- Please note that the statutory cooling off period set by the finance company still applies to vehicles offered with the Fast Lease service. Stock vehicle flags are added and removed based on information provided by supplying dealers on a daily basis.
- Delivery dates are subject to change by the manufacturer, and JASU cannot be held liable for any delays caused by the manufacture or any other circumstance outside JASU’s control.
- There is no binding agreement between you and JASU until a valid finance agreement is in existence, and JASU has received all correct documentation.
- All non-dealer fit accessories are potentially available; however JASU Vehicle Leasing will be required to investigate the availability of the required options prior to providing an estimated delivery date.
- JASU Vehicle Leasing reserve the right to refuse installation of an accessory or to offer an alternative if in the sole opinion of JASU the product is not suitable for installation on the specified vehicle.
- JASU Vehicle Leasing reserves the right to remove accessories from the order and offer a full refund of any specified accessories which are removed, if it is discovered that the goods are unavailable and/or in the sole opinion of JASU Vehicle Leasing are unsuitable for fitting to the vehicle. Please note that the removal/non fitment of non-dealer fitted accessories does not entitle you to cancel any finance or lease agreement you have already entered into.
Free Offers / Special Offers
- The ’Free Offer’ or ’Special Offer’ banners refer to a promotional gift that is offered at no extra cost to the customer when they fulfill an order with JASU Vehicle Leasing.
- The promotional gifts are offered on selected vehicles only are subject to purchase. The promotional gift will be dispatched after customer has taken delivery of the car.
- In the event of a promotional gift becoming unavailable, a subistute of similar style and equal or greater value will be supplied.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for claims that are lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
- JASU Vehicle Leasing reserves the right to withdraw or amend any ’Free Offers’ or ’Special Offers’ at any time.
- Nothing in these conditions shall affect your statutory rights.
- JASU is committed to customer service. If you are dissatisfied with our service, we will endeavour to resolve any issues in a fair and effective manner.
- For a copy of our customer complaints procedure or if you have any feedback regarding our service you should email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are committed to acknowledging your feedback within 3 working days of receipt and undertaking all reasonable efforts to resolving it promptly under the circumstances. We will provide you with a timescale for resolving the dispute and keep you regularly updated with its progress. We would seek to resolve any complaint or concern you may have in the first instance if we are unable to then you may be able to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
JASU Vehicle Leasing Limited is registered in Scotland. Registered Number – SC439844. 299 Mount Vernon Avenue, Mount Vernon, Glasgow G32 9RD.